Friday, October 13, 2023

Fort Leonard Wood Yearbooks - Search Feature Now Live!

     It's done! The search feature on my website, https://www.ftleonardwoodyearbooks.com/, is now live! I was having a heck of a time trying to code the feature, but after walking away from it for a little while, it finally worked!


Now you can search for a name on FtLeonardWoodYearbooks.com


    Let me show you how to do this. You head to my website: https://www.ftleonardwoodyearbooks.com/. If you look up in the right-hand corner, you should see a Magnifying Glass. When hovering over the top, a popup box should appear and read "Open Search Bar". When you click on it, a search bar will show up for you to search my site.



    Now all you need to do is type in the name you are searching for. I recommend starting with just a last name. Then hit the "Enter" key. After that, the results will show up for you. From here you can click on the results to look at the page(s).  If you look at one of the results and decide you wish to go back to the rest of the results, just hit the back button.



I am so excited that this is finally working! This will make it much easier to search for your relative. I am still in the process of adding more yearbooks to my site. It takes me time to type each name and scan the pages. I am still taking care of this all on my own. I would like to purchase a book scanner to make it much easier, but they are a little pricey.


If you would like to support my efforts, I would greatly appreciate a donation. 100% of everything that comes in goes toward this project. Just click the link below to make a donation.

If you have any questions about this project, how to use the site, or use the search feature, just leave a comment here or you can email me at AuntieJen82@yahoo.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment