Wednesday, October 2, 2019

History Fair 2019

     I have exciting news! Coming up this month on October 27, the Franklin County Historical Society will be hosting its annual History Fair in Union, Missouri at the Senior Center. There will be many vendors attending this event... including ME!! Yes! I was invited to be a vendor for this event to showcase my blog, crafts, research, and the GAA facebook groups. This will be my first event showcasing my blog. I am just beyond excited! And the best part: it's FREE!
     Not only will there be vendors, but there will also be food, a silent auction, historical items on display, and a raffle! I know one thing my dad will be interested in is the Antique Tools they will have on display. Well, and of course coming to see me, but you know, Tools come first.
     Funny story: when my husband went to my dad to ask his blessing to court me, he was all serious asking my dad if he could talk to him. My dad's response to the question was, "Oh yeah sure! I thought you were going to ask to borrow a tool or something." I see how I rank in the scheme of things haha!
     Seriously though, I can't describe just how excited and honored I am to participate in this event. I also look forward to talking with the other vendors that will be there. For a list of the vendors, please see the flyer below. The items that will also be available for the Silent Auction are also listed. And did you notice who's logo is advertised on the flyer?

     So if you are available, please come on out, 
have some fun, and say Hi! 
Hope to see you there!

Consider becoming a member or donating to the 
Franklin County Historical Society.


No comments:

Post a Comment