Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Week 27: Independent

     In honor of it being the week of our Independence Day Celebration here in the United States, I want to dedicate this post to my husband. Why? Well, he is a 4th of July baby! He was born on July 4, 1981. So I want to wish him a happy birthday and share some wonderful memories through photos. He is definitely blessed to still be alive. When he was just 2, he was diagnosed with Childhood ALL (Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia). Childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) is a type of cancer in which the bone marrow makes too many immature lymphocytes (a type of white blood cell). He spent a lot of his childhood going to doctors and hospitals for treatment. Through God's grace, he went into remission and then was labeled "cured". Sadly, many of the children he was going through treatment with did not survive. So he definitely doesn't take life for granted. I am so lucky to call him mine. My life wouldn't be complete with out him.

Happy Birthday my love!

My hubby with his sisters Lisa and Traci

So cool!

His bear, Snuggles
He had that bear all the way through treatment &
still has it to this day as a reminder he survived

School Pictures 1998-2000

Isn't he so handsome?

His favorite Christian Music Group
Point of Grace
Our first unofficial date - Feb 2002

Our Wedding Day - July 19, 2002

Are you my daddy?
March 26, 2004

Black Canyon, Colorado
2008

Halloween - 2011
Always good for a laugh

Me and My love - 2019

DisneyWorld - 2015
I'm a viking!

Happy Birthday Mark!


No comments:

Post a Comment