Sunday, January 13, 2019

Week 2: Challenge

     This week for 52 Ancestors in 52 weeks, the topic was "Challenge". Of course the first ancestor that pops up when I think of that word is my 3rd great grandma, Maggie Molten Dennis Helfrich. Everything about researching her life has been a challenge. She is still my brick wall that I may not ever solve. But I am sure going to try. I've written a few posts about her already, so I am going to post the links here for you to read about why she has been a challenge. I'm coming for you Grandma Helfrich!





Margaret Mary Molten
B: 15 June 1860
Nashville, Davidson, Tennessee

D: 31 Jan 1943
Affton, St. Louis, Missouri

Buried: 3 Feb 1943
St. Trinity Cemetery
Affton, St. Louis, Missouri
Blog Posts Relating to Maggie Molten:


The Search is not over....

No comments:

Post a Comment